Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas One and All

I am asked by many boys at SCANN to pass on the festive greetings to my family and friends back home in the cold UK.  It would be very remiss of me to do so without wishing it from me too.

I hope that this Christmas is spent with people you love, is peaceful and full of great spirit and that 2010 brings a Happy New Year promising peace, love, happiness and less hardship to everyone here in Kenya and home in the UK too.

My love and best wishes to you all. Take care of yourselves during the crazy weather you are having, I hope you all stay safe on any travels that you are planning.

Home is where you heart is and mine is a very big heart, I will be with all of you this Christmas...................xxxxxxxxx

Susannahxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment